Resources - GVC Child Protection Policy
The Core Leadership and Trustees recognise the importance of its ministry to children and young people and its responsibility to protect and safeguard the welfare of children and young people entrusted to the church's care.
As part of its mission, the Church is committed to:
- Valuing, listening to and respecting children and young people as well as promoting their welfare and protection.
- Safe recruitment, supervision and training for all the children's/youth workers within the church.
- Adopting a procedure for dealing with concerns about possible abuse.
- Encouraging and supporting parents/carers.
- Supporting those affected by abuse in the church.
- Maintaining good links with the statutory childcare authorities and other organisations.
Our Child Protection Policy and Essential Practice Guidelines are available to download below.
GVC Child Protection Policy updated Febr[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [77.3 KB]